Erasmus+, Jean Monnet Module, project co-financed by European Commission
Summer School – EuRComp
European Regional Competitiveness and Human Resource Development
27th of May - 14th of June 2019
From 27th of May – 14th of June 2019 at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania is organized the Summer School EuRComp – European Regional Competitiveness and Human Resource Development (Erasmus+, Jean Monnet Module, project co-financed by European Commission, EACEA Decision no. 2014-1586/001-001).
The module is addressed to the master students (1st or 2nd year of study, 30 places) with other specializations than European studies (e.g. history, medicine, humanistic studies, engineering, arts, science, law, economics etc.) which want to develop their knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors in order to become more oriented and focused on gaining the best jobs and positions in European companies and organizations.
The course is interdisciplinary and is organized in two parts:
- The regional competitiveness and the management of human resources and labor relations in the EU ;
- The legal framework of labor relations and of regional competitiveness in the EU.
The selection process
is based on the principle "first come, first serve
of May – 20th
of May 2019Documents for registration :
- Identity card - scanned copy;
- Birth certificate - scanned copy
- Marriage certificate (if applicable) - scanned copy;
- Certificate attesting the quality of masters' student - scanned copy;
- Application form.How To Register
: - electronically archived documents must be sent to the email address email@example.com