Erasmus+, Jean Monnet Module, project co-financed by European Commission
Summer School – EuRComp
European Regional Competitiveness and Human Resource Development
1st of June – 21st of June 2017
From the 1st of June to the 21st of June 2017 at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania is organized the Summer School EuRComp – European Regional Competitiveness and Human Resource Development.
The module is addressed to the master students (1st or 2nd year of study, 30 places) with other specializations than European studies (e.g. history, medicine, humanistic studies, engineering, arts, science, law, economics etc.) which want to develop their knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviours in order to become more oriented and focused on gaining the best jobs and positions in European companies and organisations.
The course is interdisciplinary and is organized in two parts:
- The regional competitiveness and the management of human resources and labor relations in the EU ;
- The legal framework of labor relations and of regional competitiveness in the EU.
The selection process is based on the principle "first come, first serve".
Registration Period: 19th of May - 26th of May
Documents for registration :
- Identity card;
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate (if applicable) ;
- Certificate attesting the quality of masters student ;
- Application form (download here)
How To Register: - electronically archived documents must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org